On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Brian Candler wrote:

I saw a set of patches a while ago for this, that someone had written around the time of 1.3.28-1.3.29

If you can't find them, I may still have them and/or the email address of the author.

-Dan

I can easily set up access logs such that the Host: header is included; this
allows the logs to kept in a single file and then post-filtered to separate
them out per virtual user. e.g.

LogFormat "%{Host}i %h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\"
\"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined

However, is there a way to do the same for ErrorLog? That is, without having
to set up a <VirtualHost> container for each site (since I'm using
mod_rewrite for mass virtual hosting). In particular, I want each site's CGI
stderr output to be filterable.

Thanks,

Brian.

"It doesn't matter where I live, because I live in dataspace.  That's my
hometown."

-Steve Roberts, Builder of BEHEMOTH