Hello, I would just like to say thanks to all that have given advice on how to fix my problem. With some help from you guys and some friends the problem is resolved. I had to put the php.ini file in my c:\windows instead of c:\windows\system32. Thanks again.
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin Gehring" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] xml-xsl

Hey Nick,

Very true nick, but the intention was to debug Billy Dukes php setup not write
code that he would actually be using.

-----------------------------
--     Justin Gehring      --
--   PH: 651 - 208 -8797   --
--  EM: [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
-----------------------------

Quoting Nick Kew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Justin Gehring wrote:

> $xml = DomDocument::loadXML($xml_string);
> $xsl = DomDocument::loadXML($xsl_string);
> //make a new XSLT Processor
> $proc = new xsltprocessor;
> // attach the xsl rules
> $proc->importStyleSheet($xsl);
> $result_string = $proc->transformToXML($xml);

Erk!

That's going to be hugely, massively slow to run on
every request.  Far better to preprocess.  Or if it's
generated or proxied contents, use mod_transform.

--
Nick Kew