Joshua Slive wrote:

On 8/5/05, michael young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry. I only gave the whole file for completeness. Should I do a diff
and send the results next time?

No.  You should extract by hand the parts of the config that you think
are relevant to the problem.

ok will do.

This problem was resolved through a complete wipe and reinstall
so that it is difficult to deturman the cause of the original problem.
thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

Mike

Joshua.