cross-contaminated
> > > between virtual hosts. For example, running phpinfo() under
> VirtualHost
> > > 1.1.1.1 would yield the following on one request (with no
> contamination)
> >
> > The first thing to do is to repeat this test with a standard CGI
> > script that dumps the environment (one is included with apache
httpd).
> >  This will help you figure out if it is a php problem or a general
> > apache problem.
>
> Thanks for that whack Joshua. I do see the correct information only
when
> using printenv so that does point to PHP specifically at this point. I
> am concerned that I can see variables from other vhosts/requests with
no
> special manipulation on my part but that may be my lack of
understanding
> regarding what information Apache makes available to modules. I'll
> Google some more and see what I can discover related to PHP.

Well... no luck there. PHP's Rasmus Lerdorf said in direct response to
my inquiry --

"These variables are set by Apache and PHP repopulates them on each
request, so I don't really see how PHP could be causing this.

-Rasmus"

I feel like the middleman in a he-said-she-said fight ;) Judging by a
Google search for his name, he should certainly be in the know.

Any other suggestions?

--
Marc