On Tuesday 16 August 2005 14:45, Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV wrote:
> Nick,
>
> I submitted the three votes I thought you needed last time this issue came
> up.

No, this is different.  Patching a release marked "stable" (i.e. 2.0) requires
3 votes from apache committers.  That requires two committers (other than
myself) to review the code and agree it works (or, crucially, at least doesn't
break things that work now:-).  With 2.1/2.2, that's not marked stable, and
I've already committed the patch for that.

> With respect to the "ProxyPassReverse in Location" problem, I do not really
> see the relationship to ProxyPassReverseCookie(Domain|Path) unless we are
> talking about the same patch ??

The patch I'm now proposing is the same.  Both issues should be fixed, and
it's easier to patch both at once than do them separately.

> Are we talking about backporting your patch (id=11917) or (id=15543) ? I
> tested the former, not the latter.

This'll be the patch I posted to the dev mailinglist recently.  See the
post I referenced.

--
Nick Kew