From: Charlie Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Strange qustion - how to prevent apache delay?

I removed the OT from the subject line, as I'm not convinced.

What else would keep Apache from putting entry in log file for accessing
the
php script?  Rather from taking so long to put the call in the access log?

Turning up the Apache Timeout var did not work.
Script is not eventually returning normally.  It is as if it stops half
way
through and client never gets html back from cgi script that is supposed
to.
So, maybe turning up max_execution_time would work?

Charlie