On 8/18/05, MEENA SELVAM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This link doesnt include search facility
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/
>
> is there any other link where i can search thru the
> httpd.apache.org archive

Somebody was working on adding search to the archives, but I think it
may be a while.

On the other hand, google has significant coverage of the site (1.3
million pages from what I can tell), searching google with the
site:mail-archives.apache.org keyword will probably work.
There are also searchable archives here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users
and probably in other locations as well.

Joshua.