From: Joshua Slive [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 5:14 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Premature end of script headers

On 8/19/05, Gonzales, Youn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am running Apache 2.0.54 on Fedora (2.6.12-1.1398_FC4) and just
> installed Big Sister.
>
> I created a ScriptAlias directory called /bigsis/cgi/ with exactly the
> same options as the existing cgi-bin directory, but when I place a
perl
> script in that directory it will not run. The errors in the httpd
error
> log show:
>
> Permission denied: exec of '/blahblahblah' failed
> Premature end of script headers: blahblahblah

Check your SELinux configuration.  That is probably the issue.

Joshua.

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers"