allan juul wrote:
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

André Malo wrote:

* William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

And since RewriteMap prg: is borked on Win32, I've had plans to jump in and tweak.

Is it? What's broken? Last time I've checked, it worked ;-)

If the prg: target is a binary it works.  If the prg: target is not a
program, but a script file, it's borked (al la .pl files).  This needs
the same magic and options we employ for invoking piped logs, cgi etc.

Bill

... just curious ...
with magic (for win32) do you mean something like:

  RewriteMap myprg "prg:c:/path/to/perl.exe myprg.pl"

No, I mean that if .pl is a registered script type, that we should
equally accept

    RewriteMap myprg "prg:myprg.pl"

wherein .pl is associated to the Open command

  c:\perl\bin\perl.exe "%1" %*

And APR makes this easy if we throw the right options in invoking the
program.

Bill