Arun G Nair wrote:
>      Ok changed it, 'n restarted. Now it says connection refused. posrt
> 80 is not listening ? 'netstat -an' shows 172.16.2.0.80

No it is listening, but you need to connect to THAT ip address, not
127.0.0.1 (or localhost). So adjust your host file to map
your various server names to the correct Ip.

> Didn't do any such thing.  I think all those "*" got converted to
> <http....>'s. Maybe your client.

I'm afraid is your client, try to force it to post plain text instead
of html or something.

Davide

--
Q: Why is Microsoft's Product Support a failure?
A: Because Microsoft needs a Support Group instead.