I take that back, it appears to be a firefox browser issue...

- Charles

On Sep 19, 2005, at 1:15 PM, Charles E. Heizer wrote:

Hi Joe,
I just tried 2.1.7 and it does not support large files. All I did was issue a ./configurre --prefix=/opt/apache217b and it's truncating the file 2.5 gig file to 2gigs. Is there some other flags that I need to add to support large files?

Thanks,
- Charles