Hi Dmitriy,

I've been trying to get this to work for 4 weeks now without any
success.  I highly suspect that just relying on the configure script to
do the right thing doesn't work as I've inspected a few different Linux
distributions and all of them have had the same log output (e.g. "LDAP:
SSL support unavailable").  I personally have been trying to make
configure detect and build it to no avail.  I'm about to dig into the
code to get this worked out and so I'd appreciate anyone's opinion who
has knowledge in this area.

Cheers,
Craig