Hello,

I've noticed that, for about a week, i am being harrassed by always the same IP, getting my index twenty times in a row but with a sexual-explicit referrer :

69.50.168.130 - - [20/Sep/2005:00:04:38 +0200] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 27087 "http://**********************/"; "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)" "-"

69.50.168.130 - - [20/Sep/2005:00:04:45 +0200] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 27078 "********************************" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)" "-"

As a result, my stats are totally crapped ou.

I tried to add a firewall rule to block the guy :
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -s 69.50.168.130 -j DROP

However, they're still in my logs and can still access my machine. I guess the IP is spoofed or something.

My question is, how can I block that ? I can't believe i should try to filter through MAC.. Perhaps my rule is wrong ? Is there a way in apache to refuse serving a given ip?

Thanks,
--
Jean-Christophe Montigny
Responsable Commission Web, Association Planètes
Responsable serveurs assoces.com, Association Planètes
Etudiant de deuxième année à Grenoble Ecole de Management
Majeure Conseil en Organisation des Systèmes d'Information
begin:vcard
fn:Jean-Christophe Montigny
n:Montigny;Jean-Christophe
org;quoted-printable:Association [EMAIL PROTECTED]
adr;quoted-printable:;;12, rue Pierre S=C3=A9mard;Grenoble;FR;38000;France
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Responsable Com Web
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://planetes.assoces.com/