I'm not sure what you mean, could you give an example? Which proxy directive could be used to achieve that the internal server is reached from Internet?

Regards,

Christian

On 9/20/05, Davide Bianchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Christian Darnell wrote:
> Then I'm using Dynamic Mirror (ReWrite) to make the internal web server
> ( server2.foo.com <http://server2.foo.com/>, with internal IP address
> 192.168.0.100 < http://192.168.0.100/>)  available on the Internet.

Why don't you use mod_proxy and get away with it with two lines?
Davide

--
Ah, young webmaster... java leads to shockwave. Shockwave leads to
realaudio. And realaudio leads to suffering. -- Peter da Silva