Susan,

State whether this problem occurs on more than one
client, and if this is the first time you've tried
using SSL from a client to this server before or not.

If accessed for the first time, it's possible you have
to redo your server certificates (expirations?) or
delete the ones on your client if you've accessed it
from there before.

BZAG
====================

--- Susan Roesner RZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I looked at several threads so far but couldn't find
> the error I make.
>
> I am using apache 2.0.54 with mod_ssl.
> When connecting to http://mydomain.com everything
> works fine. On
> https://mydomain.com I am asked to accept the server
> certificate. After
> accepting it the following error message appears:
> "The connection to
> mydomain.com has terminated unexpectedly. Some data
> may have been transfered."
>
> No error message is created in /logs/error_log.
>
> in httpd.conf the mod_ssl module is activated and
> there is an include to
> ssl.conf and hosts.conf.
>
> parts of ssl.conf:
> Listen 1.2.3.4:443
> NameVirtualHost *:443
>
> <VirtualHost _default_:443>
> DocumentRoot "/path/to/htdocs"
> ServerName mydomain.com:443
> ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ErrorLog /path/to/logs/error_log
> TransferLog /path/to/logs/access_log
> SSLEngine on
> SSLCipherSuite

ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL