Jessica Rasku wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

OK, I put in NameVirtualHost 216.107.115.123:80, and put <VirtualHost *:80> in one of the websites, then restarted apache. I still get the warning below,

Is there a reason that you want 216.107.115.123 only IP address that these sites are available from? Do you have multiple IP addresses?

No, I just misunderstood your very clear suggestions.  It was late.

If you don't have a reason for restricting then I would suggest *:80 as the NameVirtualHost setting, and leave your virtual hosts the same.

I made that change this morning and now no longer get this warning!

[warn] NameVirtualHost 216.107.115.123:80 has no VirtualHosts

  Not Found

The requested URL /index.html was not found on this server.

I would think this is an indication that it's looking elsewhere than the default dirrectory. This may be a good sign. Create a simple index.html in the DocumentRoot and see if it's loading. If so you've got something good going on.

But it did not load. Now I have to find out where it is looking. Any suggestions? The person who installed this system left the country the other day and won't be available until mid November.