I too have strayed from the the road of perl in favor of my new love. Php.

On 10/31/05, Tom Cat <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Check out
http://www.linux-sottises.net/en_apache_install.php

Using both PHP and mod_perl together has caused problems in the past
(http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/11/21/1720242 ), but I think
they will play nicely now.

FYI, I ditched mod_perl in favor of a PHP a while ago.  If I really
need perl for a website do it with the cgi-bin directory.