Also, what advantages over perl, php, heck, even asp does C have? Many of these server-side languages have syntax that is closely related to C. There's a better way to do this, and you would be saving yourself alot of time and effort.

On 11/3/05, Sean Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: Joshua Slive
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Serving dynamic pages with C

On 11/3/05, Rob Belics <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like my Apache server to dynamically create and serve some web
> pages using 'C'.  I am not interested in using the default CGI or Perl.

Keep in mind that you can use 'C' (as in C language, I suppose you mean) to generate HTML.  If you respect CGI, then C programs can be used as CGI scripts.  They can be VERY fast--see http://genome.ucsc.edu as an example of set of compiled C-code running a website.

Sean

--
||  jmkogut  ||
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]