Hello,

I' using mod_jk to connect tomcat to httpd2. This works perfectly. Now I try
to manipulate the URL's which I map to httpd from tomcat. But the rules seem
not to affect the response I get. Does this not work or am I doing something
wrong.

I my httpd config I have this entry:

<directory ="/">
LoadModule rewrite_module /usr/lib/apache2/mod_rewrite.so
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^tricky.html$ post.html
</directory>

LoadModule jk_module /usr/lib/apache2/mod_jk.so
..
JkMount /* worker1

Is there anything wrong?

cheers