From: Simon Irwin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. November 2005 15:03
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache 1.3 and OpenSSL

Hi All -

I'm using a very old version of Apache - 1.3.12 and mod_ssl 2.6.6.  For
historical reasons I cannot upgrade to newer versions.

However, I may soon need to upgrade my OpenSSL version from 0.9.5a to 0.9.8a.
I know this is a strange position to be in.

So I have a couple of questions.  Does anyone know whether Apache 1.3.12 (with
mod_ssl 2.6.6) will work with OpenSSL 0.9.8a?  Are there any known
compatibility issues?

Any feedback  would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Simon
Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen
Bezug zur Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of a
private and personal nature. It is not related to the exchange or business
activities of the SWX Group. Le présent e-mail est un message privé et
personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe SWX.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and
any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any
hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.