Hi,=20

I am trying to connect a device (Sinus 154 Media) to my PC via wireless net=
work. The device is used to send pictures and music to the TV. I have the f=
olloing configuration.

My PC=20
IP: 192.168.2.44=20
Mask 255.255.255.0=20
SSID : FJBR=20

Device
IP: 192.168.2.45=20
Mask 255.255.255.0=20
SSID : FJBR=20

Communication AD-HOC=20

Ping to the device   (ping 192.168.2.45 )...does work

Ping to the PC (ping 192.168.2.44)..does not work .. I am not sure if there=
  is a problem

Now the apache problem

The device has  a software that starts Apache . The software says "Server c=
ould not be started" and in the apache log directory there is the following=
  error:=20

Apache.exe: Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, u=
sing 192.168.2.44 for ServerName=20

What could be the Problem?

I tried to manipulate the httpd.conf file, but it is automatically generate=
d every time that the server program runs.... I tried to manipulated a http=
d.default.conf file...but the changes that I do here do not take efect in t=
he httpd.conf..

I am really not sure where could be the problem and if changing the conf in=
formation could be solve my proble...

well I am going to be appreciate any help about that

Federico