On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Joe Orton wrote:
On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 05:59:21PM +0000, Nick Burch wrote:
From this, I see all my vhosts are defined, and correctly set for SSL/not
SSL. During the loading iteration, it loads one certificate+key fine. Then
it loads the second. After that, no more vhosts are checked!

It seems therefore that it's dropping out of the vhost iteration early for
some reason, and hence not loading all the certificates+keys.

Have you got a minimal configuration which reproduces this?  That would
be the first step to tracking this down.

Alas no. I created a minimal config, and that one worked just fine. Even commenting out one vhost is enough to get it to work, so I think it's quite an obscure bug to trip :(

I'm going to try putting the config files which show the issue onto a test server (they're on a live one currently), then remove stuff so they're still showing it, but are much simpler. I'll post these if I can get it working

Nick