Hello all,

i'm quite new to HTTPD and trying to figure out how to configure the apache webserver as a reverse proxy with cache to a central intranet server. The idea is to make the reverse proxy as a local site proxy to cache applications launched through java webstart.

I've been able to setup a httpd configuration acting as a reverse proxy. However I can't seem to get the cache working. Well the cache works (disk cache) in that it caches the central static files (images, jar files etc), however when updating the central files (touching the last mod time), the proxy server doesn't detect the change and updates it's cache.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks beforehand for any insight into this!
Regards,
Wim Van Leuven.