From: robert rottermann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 7:02 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] how can I add SERVER_NAME to a filename

keith,
thank you very much for your answer.
I was a bit unclear. I know that I can name the files like this

CustomLog /var/log/apache2/projekte2.fh-aargau.ch/com_log combined

however I would like to have the "projekte2.fh-aargau.ch" part replaced by a
variable.
Is this possible?

somehow %{SERVER_NAME} must be known as I use it in a rewrite rule.

thanks
robert