Hi Franky,
with a SAP Portal in the background you have to send back more
[i used hier only "irj" because the next contexta in the uri
which the portal wants are "portal" / "portalapps" /"go" and "servlet"
.<snip>
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPass        /irj http://www.domain.com:50000/irj
<http://www.domain.com:50000/irj>
ProxyPassReverse /irj http://www.domain.com:50000/irj
<http://www.domain.com:50000/irj>
ProxyPass        /logon http://www.domain.com:50000/irj
<http://www.domain.com:50000/irj>
ProxyPassReverse /logon http://www.domain.com:50000/irj
<http://www.domain.com:50000/irj>
ProxyPass        /webdynpro http://www.domain.com:50000/webdynpro
<http://www.domain.com:50000/webdynpro>
ProxyPassReverse /webdynpro http://www.domain.com:50000/webdynpro
<http://www.domain.com:50000/webdynpro>

# and because the portal sends sometimes some garbled headers
# than put this directive in your config, too
ProxyBadHeader         Ignore
<snip>...

With your "dev" inthe path than it should be

ProxyPass        /dev/irj http://www.domain.com:50000/irj
<http://www.domain.com:50000/irj>
ProxyPassReverse /dev/irj http://www.domain.com:50000/irj
<http://www.domain.com:50000/irj>
ProxyPass        /dev/logon http://www.domain.com:50000/irj
<http://www.domain.com:50000/irj>
ProxyPassReverse /dev/logon http://www.domain.com:50000/irj
<http://www.domain.com:50000/irj>
ProxyPass        /dev/webdynpro http://www.domain.com:50000/webdynpro
<http://www.domain.com:50000/webdynpro>
ProxyPassReverse /dev/webdynpro http://www.domain.com:50000/webdynpro
<http://www.domain.com:50000/webdynpro>

You can easily find out what the portal sends to you if you use "tamper Data"
inside Firefox or with a little bit more work "iehtttpheaders"

bye

Oliver