Hi all.

Quote from the Apache homepage:

"Apache has been the most popular web server on the Internet
since April of 1996. The November 2005 Netcraft Web Server
Survey found that more than 70% of the web sites on the
Internet are using Apache, thus making it more widely used
than all other web servers combined."

As Apache now runs almost 3/4's of the internet, I was
wondering if there is such a thing as a Certified Apache
Administrator (CAA)?

I think it would be a  great way of showing competence as an
Apache admin, if there was such a qualification.

Any thoughts on this one?

Regards Keith