Dimitri Yioulos a écrit :

Thanks for your response.

My apache installation is RPM-based, so recompiling is not an option. That being said, I do have ssl support enabled (mod_ssl is installed).

Regarding the SSLProxyEngine problem I had, at first I tried adding that directive to ssl.conf - apache didn't like that. So, I added it to httpd.conf - apache was happy, both errors gone. So now, I get to the webmail login page(OK, it's actually OpenWebmail), but not in ssl mode. In other words, instead of seeing https://www.mywebserver.com/dir/dir/openwebmail.pl, I see http://www.mywebserver.com/dir/dir/openwebmail.pl. That's progress, but not what I'm after.

You should listen to port 443 and enable only ssl connections for this particular virtualhost.
Then only after that done, you'll redirect requests to the backend.

--
François Conil
Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux