Hello,

I am trying to find examples on how to use the ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain and ProxyPassReverseCookiePath directives.  We proxy to an external environment (outside of our domain) and the application is failing since it is looking for a different domain within the cookie.  We want to use the above directives to rewrite the cookiedomains.  I am not sure what the directives should look like?  Does anyone have an example of this or has anyone done this?  I know this is now available with the 2.2 release, and with 2.0.54 with a patch, but I have not seen any examples of its use on the web or newsgroups.

Please advise if anyone has used this and if I can get an example of it that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Matt