On 3/18/06, Kishore Jalleda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Joshua,
>                  Thanks for you reply, but i checked every box and each one
> sends all the required headers like Last_Modified, Cache Control, Expires,
> etc (I am checking using Ethereal), also httpd -l gives this

So you're saying that the HTTP response headers are exactly the same,
the HTTP response body is exactly the same, but MSIE is reacting
differently?  I'd check again.  The only communication between the
server and the browser comes in the response headers and body.  It
must be something in there that is different.

Joshua.