Quoting Nick Kew ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> > > From time to time it seems that the daily cronjob's 'apache2ctl
> > > reload' causes Apache to 'forget' to load mod-xslt causing these
> > > warnings for each xml/xsl related request:
> Erm, I don't see a warning ...

They were in my first post to the list. But i left them out on my second
post. The warnigs are:

| [error] an unknown filter was not added: mod-xslt

For every request that has the specified text/xml mimetype.
The raw xml is then returned to the client...

> > So no-one is using mod_xslt with Apache2 ?
> Nope.
> Actually there are several different modules, from different authors,
> called mod_xslt, so your question is already under-specified.

Ok, I didn't really know that. I'm new to integrated xsl/xml
transformation modules in Apache2, the one i'm using is aparently built
from sources at http://www.mod-xslt2.com/

> FWIW, mod_transform is another option for XSLT, and one I'd be
> in a better position to help with if you had questions.

Do you know other real-time xsl/xml transformers that can be used in
conjunction with Apache2? I'd be happy to receive names of alternatives.

> The fact that debian's packaging of Apache is terminally
> confusing makes it harder again to get help here.

:)

Regards,
Sander.