Hi,

I'm setting up a webserver on Solaris 10 using httpd 2.2.0 with ssl
encryption. When I try to connect using firefox 1.5.0.1 the certificate
apparently is acceptable for the client but then I get a message saying:

"received a message with incorrect Message Authentication Code. if the
error occurs frequently, contact the website administrator"

Any idea what this may be? I can't find anything at all in the log
files.

I'm using:

openssl 0.9.8a,
zlib 1.2.3 and