Although I can't re-create the problem now (even under a relatively
heavy load), I checked the logs and could not find any extraordinary
problems.
Neither of the pages are high traffic (my home web server and my
school's web server), so I'm not sure if that is even the problem?
Thanks for the suggestion though.