From: David Wolever [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 3:55 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache Starts Intermittently

Although I can't re-create the problem now (even under a relatively heavy
load), I checked the logs and could not find any extraordinary problems.
Neither of the pages are high traffic (my home web server and my school's web
server), so I'm not sure if that is even the problem?
Thanks for the suggestion though.