On Wednesday 19 April 2006 07:55, Jaqui Greenlees wrote:
> Does anyone have a list of all the modules available
> for apache2.x?
> and where to get a sample .conf for each one?
>
> I'm working on creating a configuration guide and
> finding all the modules is a slow process.

Erm, can't tell from that whether you're on a fools errand.
A sample conf per module would be exactly that.

We have discussed various possible updates for
modules.apache.org.  These include improving the database,
setting up a bot to read specs published by authors as RDF
rather than having people enter stuff using web forms,
updating apxs to search and fetch modules (CPAN-style)
and incorporating additional security/stability information.
Maybe you have a contribution to make to that discussion?

As regards, configuration, what matters is the underlying
principles.  If you have them, you can easily follow the
documentation of any particular module to configure it.
Do you think apache's documentation needs improving?

--
Nick Kew