Calm down - nobody on this list is getting paid to help you. And being rude and demanding hurts your cause a lot more than it helps.

You would probably get a lot more help if you told us that you had investigated the error message and needed some help understanding what you had found.

M.Makar Azer wrote:
Isn't this mail list for HELP WITH APACHE INSTALL OR WHAT??

*/"M.Makar Azer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    I am using checkinstall to instll httpd2 from the source code but
    I ma getting this error message everytime i execute checkinstall

    libtool: install: error: cannot install `libaprutil-1.la' to a
    directory not ending in /user/local/apache2/lib
    make[2]: *** [install] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory
    `/home/username/Desktop/software/httpd-2.2.0/srclib/apr-util'
    make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory
    `/home/username/Desktop/software/httpd-2.2.0/srclib'
    make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

    **** Installation failed. Aborting package creation.

    I am using FC5

    Thanks
    Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.
    Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com>

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com>

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com> using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.