On 4/27/06, Tiago Semprebom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm working with QoS (quality of service) and I'm using
> the Apache web server to implement my QoS policy. For
> that, basically I'll need to intercept all incoming
> requests in Apache and after that, separate this
> requests in different queues, according with their
> priority. So, some questions:
>
> 1) - What Apache module or function is responsible
> for receiving the incoming requests?
>
> 2) - Doesn't already exist some structure to
> handle this requests or something like that?
>
> Thank's in advanced for your help!
>

> Tiago Semprebom

Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.

I am not really sure what kind of data  you want to capture from the requests to apache, but if you want to log every packet that passes in and out of apache then may be you could use Snort and you could also send all this info into MySQL.

This setup may not give you the structured data you want. But you can give it a shot

Just my $0.02

Kishore Jalleda
http://kjalleda.googlepages.com