-----Original Message-----

From:  "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache HTTP Server 2.2.2 Released
Date:  Mon May 1, 2006 7:25 am
Size:  994 bytes
To:  users@httpd.apache.org

Graham Frank wrote:
> Give it a whirl, ey?  Oh how tempting ... Worker peaks at 800 workers in the
> daytime.  I could definantly give event a whirl if I were willing to place it
> onto a mission critical web server.
>
> Hell, why not?  It wouldn't be the most psychotic thing I've done in recent
> history.

Perhaps your beta/test/staging server is a better choice?  :)

As Nick mentions, because of the way event is set up, you might have problems
with ssl, so I'd avoid it until you have a chance to -thoroughly- check it out,
and watch other users' feedback here and in the bugzilla forums.

Bill