You actually have to buy another piece of software to
support ASP.NET under Linux with Apache.  I don't
remember the name of the software.

Regards,

ZK

--- "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>