ab lists "Copyright (c) 1998-2002 The Apache Software Foundation" in the output so I hope that's the right place to send bugs even if it's not part of Apache proper. And http://httpd.apache.org/bug_report.html says to send bugs to this list first before reporting them.

I am using "ApacheBench, Version 2.0.40-dev <$Revision: 1.116 $> apache-2.0". When I run it on an nph script that contains two newlines in the output, it crashes with "segmentation fault":

ab -c 1 -n 1 http://www.peacefire.org/nph-print-content.cgi?content=Hello+World%0a%0a

However if there's only a single newline in the output, it doesn't crash:
ab -c 1 -n 1 http://www.peacefire.org/nph-print-content.cgi?content=Hello+World%0a

Also, if it's not an nph script, then it doesn't crash, even if there are two newlines in the output: ab -c 1 -n 1 http://www.peacefire.org/print-content.cgi?content=Hello+World%0a%0a

Let me know if I should report this, thanks.

        -Bennett

[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.peacefire.org
(425) 497 9002