I am running a Widows XP pro system and trying to set up a webserver.

I have downloaded these files
apache_2.2.2-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi
apache_2.2.2-win32-x86-symbols.zip
httpd-2.2.2-win32-src.zip
httpd-2.2.2-win32-src.zip.asc.txt
httpd-2.2.2-win32-src.zip.md5.txt

The installing of the msi file was successful and I can access the
server via
C:/.../htdocs  where i find the index.html location.

Where do I put the unzipped files from the downloads I list above.
What are they doing?
How can I move my default http-directory to D:?
Where do I find a manual for rockies that is written for XP-users (I
find most of the helpmanuals to go to deep into what to me seems to be
UNIX-stuff. Makes no sense for me...)

So - can anyone help a newbee to run Apache on XP?

Thanks

/Nils