Anybody know the proper install for PHP5 under Apache 2.2 for Windows? I had to comment out my PHP installation line in config...

#LoadModule php5_module "C:/Php/php5apache2.dll"
If present, this line raises a spurious error message telling me that Apache cannot load the module due to "file-not-found". If I change the module name to php5apache2.so instead of .dll -- the module loads but doesn't function to provide php services -- that is -- trying to raise a php file in the browser results a bad command message.

The line worked fine in config file for apache 2.0.55.

P.S. thanks again to all who helped with comments while I've been fighting to install Apache 2.2.

I eventually set up 2 instances of apache. One does name-based hosting, and one is SSL-secured.