Hi,

On 5/18/06, Ana Lucía Zapata Barros <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's possible for apache have 2 different ports, 80 and 8080, for the same
service??

Yes.

I modify the httpd.conf file, and add Listen 80 and start apache at port 80
with the sudo command.

And when I start the apache at 8080 port, appear a message that say it's
running but when I access by web I can't find the service and the command
netstat –an doesn't show me the 8080 port only the 80 port.

If a port is already bound then in my experience you will get an error
message telling you so and apache won't complete its startup.  Could
you post the part of your httpd.conf where you specify the ports?

cheers
dim