Hi,

I'm trying to use the piped log on Windows 2003 (apache httpd 2.2), but it doesn't work. I tried it out on linux and it works great. My log.exe program is called 5 times when server starts, and were not killed after server stops. And my log.exe program doesn't seem to capture the logs. My log.exe is as simple as this:

while (cin) {
                cin.getline(buf, MAX_BUF_SIZE);
                if (!cin) {
                        break;