See the docs, TraceEnable is your friend.  but why you want to disable
your own debugging feature is beyond me.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I would like to disable http method TRACE from my apache webserver on z/linux (we have apache 2.2 not IBM http server powered by apache!)

I tried with these directives but it seems that it doesn't work.

<Directory />
 Options -Indexes
 AllowOverride All
 Allow from all
 <Limit GET POST OPTIONS>
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
 </Limit>
 <LimitExcept GET POST OPTIONS>
  Order deny,allow
  Deny from all
 </LimitExcept>
</Directory>

I've but these inside my virtual host section before a Proxypass directive.
Any ideas????

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot

manuciao