You will need to configure Apache to listen to the IP
address on that specific machine behind your router;
which is most likely a private address. i.e.
192.168.x.x or 10.10.x.x

Then, in your router, go to "port forwarding" and tell
it to forward all incoming request for port 80, to the
private IP address your Apache server is running on.