apache says that cos 201.x.x.15 is not available on your local windows machine. its only available on the wireless router. tell apache to just listen on port 80 (no need to specify an ip):

Listen 80

and then configure your router to forward connections on port 80 to the machine which is running apache.

cheers,
Emmanuel

Josh Sephton wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to configure Apache to respond for requests to the external
address of my LAN.
Currently I have a Belkin wireless router into which my internet comes in
through. I then have several Windows computers which connect to that router.
One of these boxes has Apache2 installed on it. I want Apache to listen for
requests on the external address, 201.x.x.15, at port 80, and then respond
accordingly. SO far I have tried configuring Apache by putting "Listen
201.x.x.15:80" in httpd.conf but this comes up with the error:
"The requested address is not valid in this context. :make_sock: could not bind to 201.x.x.15:80 no listening sockets available, shutting down"

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Josh