Overview:

I am trying to change the httpd.conf file to add the LoadModule command for
PHP V5.1.4.

The instructions indicate to make a reference to the .dll file (not an .SO
file).
Here is the line that was added:

LoadModule php5_module modules/php5apache2.dll

The dll file has been moved to the Apache2.2 modules folder for this
attempt.

After apache startup fails, the Application Event log contains an error msg
with the following:

The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 70 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache
Software Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/php5apache2.dll into server: The
specified procedure could not be found.     .

Apache works as expected without this line added (but without any PHP
support) and PHP itself works (though not thoroughly tested).

Also, a system environment variable  (PHPRC) was set to point to the folder
containing the PHP.ini file.

No doubt, I will need to supply more info, but was hoping someone might just
have the answer at the tip of their tongue :^)

Martyn T. Griffin