I already include the port but it doesn't work.
The reverse proxy runs on an external server

Regards
Gabriele

Doesn't WebSphere run on a specific port like 9080.
(and not 80). Make sure to include that port in your
forward statement.

Thus:

ProxyPass /websphere
http://websphere-address:websphere-port/WS

Does the reverse proxy run on the WebSphere server, or
a server external to the websphere server?

  R.