Hi

I recognize this method from the manuals i've read. I think i've tried this before but failed because of suExec. I'm thinking suexec does not allow the users to execute this program.cgi file which is owned by root. Is there a way around this in suexec and still keep the functionality of suexec that does not allow users to execute other files not owned by their user and group?

I'm sorry but i think i replied to the wrong e-mail the first time. I'm sorry if this gets posted twice.

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal
[Swehack] http://swehack.se