On 6/1/06, nocturnal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

I recognize this method from the manuals i've read. I think i've tried
this before but failed because of suExec. I'm thinking suexec does not
allow the users to execute this program.cgi file which is owned by root.
Is there a way around this in suexec and still keep the functionality of
suexec that does not allow users to execute other files not owned by
their user and group?

Ahhh.  You never mentioned suexec.  With suexec, I don't believe there
is any way to work-around multiple copies of the binary, other than
perhaps a hard-link.

Joshua.